Drop-in Life Drawing Sessions
Schedule Changes – Starting February 3rd
Regular Drawing sessions:
Open, uninstructed, on-going, three times a week.
Saturday Mornings 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
Sunday Mornings 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m
Wednesday Afternoons 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Draw from a wide variety of Portland’s best models and express yourself. Work with the figure on your own terms in a relaxed but conscientious environment (poses start on time). Beginners are welcome.
Drawing benches and boards, easels and tables are provided. You bring the media. Typically, we start with gestures and work toward poses of 30-45 minutes (See Long Term Poses).
Doors open 30 minutes before each session. Come early to get a good spot, visit with other artists or draw from studio mascot, Mort the skeleton.
$15 / SESSION or $75 / 5 SESSIONS (8 week time limit)
- There will be room for about 15 artists using the usual floor plan you are familiar with.
- Each of you are going to have lot’s more intimate space for yourselves.
- The cost per regular drawing session is going up to $15/session, cash or check, no series currently offered.
- Waiting outside the door before it opens will require the now familiar distancing protocol.
- The ventilation at Hipbone in the spring and summer will be in full swing with the air being circulated upward and outward to keep airborne viral agents at a minimum.
- The restroom keys will be kept antiseptic in an alcohol solution.
Gift Certificates Available!
Check or cash only accepted for all of Hipbone’s offerings.
Image by Bill Sopkin