There will be no interruption in our drawing session schedule during Labor Day weekend. There will be no regular drawing session On Sunday, September 15th. Rather there will be Model Marathon #78, 9 Models-9 Hours, from 10am-7pm. See window below.
EVENT SPACE FOR RENT, HIPBONE STUDIO THE HIPPEST VENUE IN TOWN
- 1700 sq.ft., large open rectangular hardwood floor, 34’x 50′
- High ceiling, Great acoustics
- Skylights and windows (covered for theatrical lighting requirements)
- Lights and sound for performance
- Seating for 80, Maximum-100
- EXCELLENT LOCATION, Close-in, 1847 E. Burnside St., #104
- FREE OFFSTREET PARKING
- Busline stops at the corner, #20
- Wheelchair accessible
Reasonable Rates, $25-$100/hr. depending on time, frequency and type of use.
Show Rates: $275 per performance (5 hours rental time-$55/hour for extra)
Photo by Russell Young
Contact Jeff Burke, director, at 503-358-0898
Or email, email@example.com