There will be no Wednesday evening drawing sessions beginning in November due to lack of attendance. The other drawing sessions will continue as currently scheduled.
There will be no interruption to the drawing schedule for Thanksgiving weekend.
EVENT SPACE FOR RENT, HIPBONE STUDIO THE HIPPEST VENUE IN TOWN
- 1700 sq.ft., large open rectangular hardwood floor, 34’x 50′
- High ceiling, Great acoustics
- Skylights and windows (covered for theatrical lighting requirements)
- Lights and sound for performance
- Seating for 80, Maximum-100
- EXCELLENT LOCATION, Close-in, 1847 E. Burnside St., #104
- FREE OFFSTREET PARKING
- Busline stops at the corner, #20
- Wheelchair accessible
Reasonable Rates, $25-$100/hr. depending on time, frequency and type of use.
Show Rates: $275 per performance (5 hours rental time-$55/hour for extra)
Photo by Russell Young
Contact Jeff Burke, director, at 503-358-0898
Or email, firstname.lastname@example.org